Hand tool not working

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm using PS 23.2 and I'm having this weird issue. Only when I use the spacebar or H button on my graphic tablet (xppen 22e pro), my canvas freezes and goes to one corner. After that, Ican't do anything on it. I can select tools, but they don't do anything. The weird thing is it only happens when I'm navigating on my canvas too fast. If I let 1 sec or so between my navigation order it doesn't affect PS. It appears I'm the only one having this bug, since I didn't find anyone else on this forum. I'm on Windows 11, but I tried on Windows 10 and it's the same. When I use my mouse the bug is not here. So I guess it's my tablet or my stylus, but even when I downgrade my tablet drivers it doesn't do anything. Same with resetting my computer. I've also tried to downgrade to older versions of PS but it doesn't solve the problem, same for updating my windows, tablet drivers, PS preferences, shortcuts etc... 

Here's a video :

PLEASE HELP!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In General prefrences click the button to reset PS prefrences on close.  Close photoshop and restart your computer.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for answering, but the problem still persists... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines