Having difficulty with Pointillize

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Photoshop and I am having difficulty making an impressionistic photo.  I have a landscape photo and I have sized the image to:  Ht 720 with a resolution of 150 pixels/inch.  I also opened a Monet Painting in a new tab and color matched it.  However, when I try to go to Pixelate filter, the Pointilize filter is grayed out.  I am using a Macbook Pro with a M1 chip.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file type are you using and what is the color space: RGB jpg?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I purchased a photo from iStock photos.  It is a jpg.   Under Mode tab it indicates it is RGB.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines