Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR pro automatically close without saving after processing pictures

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

After a 20 days period I don't use photoshop, whitout changing anything talking about settings neighter on the Mac system and neighter on the Photoshop app, when I try to process HDR pro pictures starting from Bridge, Photoshop process them correctly and in the right moment it finish, when the image processed should appear and let you use settings panel, the panel crash and close without saving, without any pop up message or anything like that.

Do you know what could be happen?

Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried to uninstall and reinstall Photoshop and Bridge apps but nothing have changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jody Parisi, sorry to hear this. Would it be possible for you to walk us through your steps, ie 1. open Bridge and do. ? 2. Open in PS.... this might help us get a clear picture of what might happening. Did this same process work for you 21 days earlier or whenever you last did it?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What version of Photoshop are you running? And do you have your apps set to update automatically?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[from customer so the thread is complete]

Thank you for your help, you're very kind.

I premise that I use the italian language on Photoshop so the function names I translate for you could be named a bit different.

1. I open Bridge and select some picture I want to use to create an HDR. (That have always worked for RAW files and Jpeg too)

2. With the selected images I click on 'Instruments'

3: Than from the menù i select 'Photoshop' and 'Merge as HDR Pro'

4. The process starts to work and in the ending it seems to crash (That happens just to the process, not with the entire app)

I can send you a video about it if you need.

Talking about the 20 days its just a indicative value, just because I'm working daily with HDR process since almost a year ago, than nothing changed because I didn't use the Macbook during a 20 days training away. And when I started  working once I was back I noticed the issue.

I can't send you long texts here so I'll send you the System Informations when I'll be able to do it commenting the post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines