• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing brush and clone stamp leaving a streak in images

Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using my healing brush or cloning stamp during editing I'm getting a streak that runs upwards towards the left through my images. I don't know what's causing this. Any help to correct his would be highly appreciated. I even uninstalled photoshop from my computer and reinstalled it, yet the problem still exist. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I assume you're using Photoshop version 21.1, if so it's a known issue

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/ps-21-1-every-drawing-action-snaps-to-upper-l...

You can downgrade to version 21.0.3 via the CC app, there are lots of other issues with this update and that's why I'm back on version 21.0.3

2020-02-21 10_28_16-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with a possible fix. I will download to the version you provided, and let you know if it worked after it's uploaded and I give it a test run.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Ged, that took care of the problem. I truly appreciate you and the information you provided to help me in my time of need. Have a great day! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

having same issues....they fixed it once but it is back again....very frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines