• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing Brush tool all of a sudden not working the same

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as happens frequently in photoshop, I accidentally pressed a couple keys, and a new window with my photo opened, and now my spot healing brush tool no longer works the same. It works, but not the same. My lens is kind of dirty, stuff I cannot remove, so I use the spot healing brush tool to get rid of the spots I see in my photos. Normally this is easy, a quick press of the tool and the spot is gone. This no longer works. But the tool is working, because if I spot heal a large area I can see it is working. 

I read someone else having problems and they were recommended to reset the tool by right clicking on it and resetting. I do not have this option. Right clicking on it just opens up the menu with the tools. I also read to go into I would rather not have to reset ALL my preferences, anyone have any idea what might be going on?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don’t have this? 

Screenshot 2021-08-20 at 08.25.52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines