• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HEIF format for Photoshop and Premier Elements

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen that Adobe is working on getting the new HEIF format working with Photoshop Pro, but I would like to know when they will make it available in the Elements version? I really do not want to upgrade my iPhone's OS and then have to convert back to JPG when I download it and use it in Photoshop or Premier Elements. When my question is answered, I will gladly upgrade. Thank you for any help you can offer me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wait for the concrete support from Photoshop as well. However, when I import my HEIC images, it cannot recognize this new iPhone image format. Frankly speaking, before there is substantial support from Photoshop, we can only turn to heic to jpg converter for help. What is certain is that these heic converter software can come in handy at present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your link from heic to jpg converter doesn't seem to be working. You can try this one for heic to jpg converter. Step by step guide to convert heic to jpg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines