• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello! I am pretty New here, as I haven't used Adobe for YEARS! I Just hope this is a FREE Upgrad!

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All! I haven't used Adobe in YEARS- So just trying to get FREE UPGRADE,  To start Working with Pic! 

(Some Docs as well) I have taken a course on Photo shop, and it's Great to know There's a Community of Others- who May be Helpful if/when?🙄 I get stuck on some issues or problem! Thanks( ahead of time!) Have a Great day!

8):musical_notes:🤗:butterfly:

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell us of those issues...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum. We are happy to help. Have a great day yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop is now a subscription. Cost is from US$10 each month (with contact to pay for whole year). There are no free upgrades. I hope this info is helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines