• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help I converted my Epson art 2760 to sublimation

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried for 5 hours now to fix the Color issues and get the warning to disable printers color management . I converted a Epson et 2760 to a sublimation printer last year . I haven't always had issues until I started using photoshop to resize and print  

I got the icc from printers jack but 

it's still not right 

image.jpg

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop ecosystem forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, FYI, you can use the print screen button on your keyboard, then save the image, rather than taking a picture with a cell phone...

What is your problem? Can't you disable CM in the driver? Print>Show Details>Color Settings in your driver, according to what I see at : https://youtu.be/ILFVv4JWv2Q?t=1705 can you share more info about the sublimation printer conversion you selected conversion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines