Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help making an image

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I am very new to Photoshop and I'm still learning my way around it. 

I have a project I need to complete for work. I have to make an image for a kit that my company is selling. It needs to have the components of what all is in the kit in the main image. How do I do this? Thank you all in advance for the help! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a lot of ways that you could approach creating the image.

• You could take a picture of the kit fully assembled.
  • If you only have images of the components of the kit, then you could use an image from Adobe Stock (stock.adobe.com -- either in the free collection or one that you would need to pay to license) that would resemble its container and put the items either around or to one side of the container.

Feel free to send more information (including screenshots) of what images you have that you can use and/or more details of the requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Nicole2821313649ns wrote:

It needs to have the components of what all is in the kit in the main image. How do I do this? 

Do you have photos of the components? If not, will they be provided or are you the photographer?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines