Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help! photoshop problem with layers

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help! photoshop lag with layres before and after

The problem- photoshop lagg with putting layers on image and the before and after is crap never happen before its goes from the top to the button instead of the whole picture

Hi, I don't know what to do anymore.
I tried all the feature that people suggested in previews post but it wouldn't resolve the issue. 3 days ago photoshop was running fine and all of the layers and before and after were working great. 2 days ago I wanted to work in camera raw and press ctrl +A and not ctrl+shift+A it select the entire photo and I didn't know that ( I'm still new at working with photoshop and English is not my first language) I press on the wrong thing trying to solve it but nothing work.
When I figure out what happen I tried doing it again and unselect but it didn't work. I tried older photoshop version and nothing work, try all Adobe solving methods didn't work either.

I tried to upload a video as an example but they block me because it was a link, I still new to reddit so I don't know how can you put a video and a text toghter I wrote it up in the post

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure I understand what the issue is. 

The Groups have Vector Masks applied but hiding/showing them seems to make a difference on the masked area, so what is the problem exactly? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do the before and after of the mask it appear from the top down and
not like it suppose to do. In the video I show you can see it clearly in
the end of the video.
Every filter I apply will do it, it not putting on the filter at the same
time rather putting it from the top to the button, and it should do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the start of the video it doesn't look like there is any problem Because for some reason the camera didn't pick it up but at the end when the filter is on the whole picture and not just the pants you can see it better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lowermost Group has no Layer Mask or Vector Mask so it naturally would affect the whole area (except where the contained Adjustment Layers have Masks of their own). 

Your statements seem confusing to me; please post meaningful screenshots. 

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for helping,  I know how to take a screenshot the website was not needed and I know what effecrt I was applied, i'm mention it beacuse in the video you can clearly see the issue. anyway here is a screensshot‏‏צילום מסך (36).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines