• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help with older version of creative suite c5.5 I know I know

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information.

What do i do customer service won't help me... and i can't afford nothing noting extra so i can pay for a prescription.. i have the disc i paid for and they work on everything except this one imac.  Please help if possible.  i'm in need and need to brush up on. basic skills in order to help get emploment.

messag saysT he developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will only support the current and one-previous versions of Photoshop (23 & 22).

CS5.5 will not be updated. VERSION SUPPORT - Photoshop 

A new computer system will require a subscription to the Photography Plan 20Gb. $9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA) 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You know, you know. Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey were designed by Apple to block all old apps from being installed. Adobe don't update their old apps for free to help Apple! This is all part of the Joy Of Mac.  New apps are an absolute need, and now it's a $50/month subscription (year-long commitment). If you can turn up, or borrow a nice vintage Mac with a suitable old system, you may have a chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines