• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hey, Want help with Smart object and bulk mockup

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I tried everything and atlast this is the only thing I can do before I will pay for a bulk mockup software.
I have been trying to batch process .png images on Smart object in my T shirt mockup.

I have been Using JJmack Script BatchMockupTemplates and others in a folder and it works unless it don't.

Problems I am facing and looking for solution of those- 

The t-shirts are getting fully expanded onto the smart layer istead in a 8 * 8 or any other size box I want.

Also attaching a video of what I am doing 
What I am gettingWhat I am getting

What I wantWhat I want

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem will be in your Mockup template post the template not a vidio it easy to believe you have a problem I do not need you to prove you have a problem. You also most likly fd not want to  to use Fit image unless you do not wast to loose any image an introduce boarders.  Your Template most likel is not created well.  So it will not work.

There are many free Good and many Bad free T-shirt mockups on the web.  

The Mockup you habs may be designed to replace the T-shirt fabric not  put a logo somwhere on the T-shirt.  It looks like the smar object cover all of the T-shirt and is masked to the T-shirt,

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JJmack for your insight.
I will try with other free mockups I downloaded form this website.If it dosen't work ,I will pay someone on fivver to create Something for this script.
Also,someone is selling a very similar script like yours here

Thanks
-owl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you will find that script is not as versatile as mime.  I saw noting in his video that indicated that his script can replace more than a single smarts object or could edit replacement into the mockup object with various options.  

I think that script is a simple recpace content for one smart object layer. Like in the video.

There are some  scripts on Adobe exchange for sale I feel look harder to use them mine. 

I have no information at all if these are good.

Mine are Free and I feel well tested. 

If  a user is going to batch populate mockup there mock up templates must comply with the template design the script are  programed to populate.  The Mockup needs to be well crafted so it will be populated well. And some prep work will required so the replacements will be populated into the correct layers and that  the correct set of replacement will be populated into the mock template.

My scripts are quite simple and dumb.   They populate the Mockup Top smarts object layers via Replace Content or  all the top smart object layers  will be edited and updated with replacement content. From the top layer down to the  none smart object layer.

My scripts know nothing at all about users files.  The user is requited  create replacement queue for each top smart object layers.  The file in the queues  are process in file name sequence, The sequences in each folder must match sequences  in all the other folders so the correct set if replacement are populated into a template.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JJmack,

I have found a way to use your script with any mockup.
First I go into the smart object layer and unlink with mask,then I Transform via ctrl + T to change size of the box and then saved the mockup.

I did the same procedure with 2 mockups and got good enough result to showcase my products on my upcomming website. 

Thanks for helping out and providing these scripts for free. 

- Owl 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you, please, share the link with your code for this task. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free Photoshop Photo Collage and Mockup Toolkit 

Please use the Help button to link back the that pages should to want to read how to use the scripts and read the rule you need to adhere to creating templates.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey jj where can i download script links are disabled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Koray26009096hmvv wrote:

hey jj where can i download script links are disabled

The family of the late JJMack mentioned that they wanted to clean-up and rehost the content, so until then:

https://github.com/MarshySwamp/JJMack-Archive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I downloaded script want to test, but NO SAMPLE MOCK-UP TEMPLATE

Do you have any that I can test with this script (BatchMockupTemplates.jsx)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check this video if it can help you

Abdul karim mia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines