• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi I cant seem to get 'more brushes' from the sub menu in PS it just keeps trying to sign me in?

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I cant seem to get 'more brushes' from the sub menu in PS it just keeps trying to sign me in and no download is taking place, can anybody please help here? thankyou 

Screenshot 2022-11-19 095846.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Amaranthpink I'm sorry to hear about the trouble downloading brushes. Are you still having this problem? From within Photohop, I was able to go to the Brushes panel and click on “Get more brushes” which took me to the landing page shown in your screenshot. I clicked on the blue “Download” button under New Release Fall 2022 Brushes. The .abr file was immediately saved to my computer. (Windows 10, Photoshop 24.0.0 Release). Maybe it has to do with your browser or session? Do you see your profile icon at the top right of the landing page by the search icon? Did you try logging out of Creative Cloud and logging back in? Let us know what's going on.

JEL_0-1668890060532.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines