• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

High quality PNG looks blurry in photoshop document

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm working on designing an email. When I bring my logo (which is a high quality PNG) into the document, it looks blurry. Does anyone know how to fix this, and what I'm doing wrong? Thank you!

I've attached screen shots of the logo, the logo within the document, and the document specs. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Press Ctrl/Cmd + 1 to view at 100% then judge. Second thing: I see only two regular layers in your last document which seems to be email design with logo placed. This does not tell us what happened with logo before that state. Try to place logo as Smart Object and keep it as Smart Object in case you need to scale it. If you bring raster logo in (regular pixel layer or rasterized Smart Object) then multiple scalings to find optimal size of logo will result in blurry logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines