• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hint/Error messages/Windows popping up invisibly in background

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm working on M1 MacOS Monterey. 

Next to having lost the ability to open MP4 files in PS and controlling my image export size via masks – I have discovered another issue:

Sometimes the usual PS hints/error messages and windows that require user answers (save before quitting?), will stop popping up visibly. They will block user interaction and need to be answered intuitively via shortkeys. Once the shortkey is pressed, an error messages will reveal itself shortly before closing.
The trigger for this is unknown to me. Restarting PS fixes it. 

I'm not sure what is reported and what is not, so I'm just dropping it here. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. Which version of Photoshop are you on?

Could you try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and see if it helps? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, all hiden in back pop-ups (clipboard could not be eported, etc) blocked input. It took a lot of forced quits before realizing, that there was a prompt hiding in the back. Even did not show up in window overview. Also M1 Studio on MacOs Monterey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines