Hit and Run [Locked]

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I unblur video footage to uncover a license plate of someone who hit my car and drove off?

<link removed>

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, unfortuntely it's against Adobe's policy. These things have to be taken to the police, who have ways of enhancing it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was taken to the police who said they could not assist.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tough staff, video is probably saved with lossy compression and additional, much needed data is lost forever. You can not enhance something that is thrown away or non existent. What you see is data saved in that file and thats it. In my opinion you are wasting time. If anyone says he can "unblur" or recover data do not pay him in advance.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines