Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Home Screen is black, empty and loading Photoshop 21.0.2 Windows 10

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have PS 21.0.2 Release installed, today the Home Screen is black, empty and loading. My operating system win 10 64x. Can you help me please? Thank you

{Thread renamed by moderator} 

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that the home screen is black in Photoshop, could you try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps?https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 🙂

I am having the same issue for about a week now and I use the HOME page all the time, it's very useful. I installed the update for PS today from CC Desktop hoping that would fix the problem, but still there?

I'm a little concerned about re-setting the preferences tbh. I have copied the folder (as suggested in your link above) but if that fixes the issue, how to we then put all the other stuff back? I have a lot of preferences saved.

Thank you for any help/advice

Brian

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines