• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HORRIBLE BUG WHEN OPENING MULTIPLE PHOTOS 23.0 23.01

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who are we? BETA TESTERS? Do you ever have some people testing out new versions before rolling out?

VID20211112133222.mp4

Now I cannot work on pictures when opening a batch of them. Photoshop simply refuses to update the viewport - I can't edit. I can't see changes. The picture is not refreshed. I have the other pictures still visible on the background. I need to edit HUNDREDS of pictures every day. How <profanity removed> am I supposed to do it with your BROKEN tool? I can't work. The only solution is to open 10 pictures max at any time.  Thus I am losing money and time.

I might Downgrade photoshop to a workng previous version you'd say.

IMG20211112141652.jpg

NO. Just because FUxK

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disabling that option worked like a charm.

BTW what was that? I just search for that option online and found mostly bug reports but not an explaination on the improvements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google is your friend, just type "deactivate native canvas photoshop". 

https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html

In Photoshop 22.4 (May 2021), you may notice irregular color artifacts in your 3D document.

This could happen if you create or edit a document while using the Deactivate Native Canvas override, then switch back to normal mode to view the file. The color artifact is not saved to the file and is only a display aberration. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop has moved to native graphics acceleration (Metal on macOS and DX12 on Windows) which requires modern cards with at least 2GB of dedicated VRAM.

Disable Native Canvas forces Photoshop back to use older OpenGL api for older cards. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines