• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I batch process, but still be able to do everything that 'Export As' offers

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to save time.

The Export as function in photoshop offers me everything i need to do to my images, but only one at a time.

I have a large number of product images that I am preparing for our website. I need to do the following. Create three sizes of the orginal images x1.0, x0.5 and x0.1, Add a suffix to all three images(LRG, MED, & SM). In addition they all need to be JPEGS. Ensure that the image is a maximum of 800PX on the longest side if not a sqaure image. Convert to SRGB. Be of 80% Qaulity. Resample to Bicubic Automatic.

Does anyone know if this can be batched in anyway and still achieve what I am doing indiviually in the Export As function indiviually?

Help Please would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks

Angus

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Image processor pro launched from Bridge might be what you are looking for: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ps-scripts/files/Image%20Processor%20Pro/v3_2%20betas/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thank you for the link etc. I'm not sure where to go with the link once i have clicked through.

Regards

Angus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default7gvid1cmkkax wrote:

Hi and thank you for the link etc. I'm not sure where to go with the link once i have clicked through.

Regards

Angus

Download the latest version .zip file.

Decompress the .zip file and follow the instructions carefully for installing the script.

Once installed and Photoshop has been restarted, it will be available in the Automate menu > Image Processor Pro...

You can search these forums or the web for many tutorials on using IPP, or post back with more questions once you have it installed.

Edit: You may find the screenshot in the following topic helpful, it shows how to setup the IPP script to create multiple saves at different resolutions... https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/export-as-how-do-you-define-exact-pix...

Note: Other methods are also discussed in the topic above... And here is yet another option –

https://jonsadka.com/blog/how-to-export-photoshop-images-at-custom-resolutions-using-javacript-scrip...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@default7gvid1cmkkax – So, how did you go?

IPP can create up to 10 separate sizes/processes in a single run.

The following script would require 3 separate runs for each size:

https://github.com/SetTrend/Raw-Image-Converter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines