How can I get started with Adobe Photoshop to create web graphics?

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to the Photoshop and don't know much about the Adobe Photoshop. I have a client who want me to design web graphics for his website. His website is about (website link removed as per forum guidelines) and wanted me to draw some spectacular web graphic. 

But i don't know how to utilize the Photoshop to design such graphics. Therefore, i need help regarding using a Photoshop. If somebody tell me basics it would be very helpful.

Thanks!

(Actions and Scripting tag removed by moderator)

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Larry243824611jbr wrote:

I am new to the Photoshop and don't know much about the Adobe Photoshop. ... Therefore, i need help regarding using a Photoshop. If somebody tell me basics it would be very helpful.

Photoshop is more complex than can be explained in a few short paragraphs in this forum and it's not the kind of software you can plunge into without taking some time to learn how to use it.

To get started:

If you get stuck, give us the page number in the book or the m:s in the video so we can better assist. Start a new thread for each question.

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines