• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I keep artboards active in my saved PSD file? so others can get the artboards and layers?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I need helps with saving my art boards as a singular PSD file!

I made 11 art boards and I’m trying to save them as 1 psd file and send to to someone. I tested it out and when they received it, everything was merged into a single layer!

How can keep the art boards active  and seaparte in my saved psd file so others can get the same art boards and layers?

Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

That looks like an old version of Photoshop. Support for artboards was first added in Photoshop CC 2015. If an older version opens a file with artboards, it will not understand the artboards. What version of Photoshop is being used to open the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like an old version of Photoshop. Support for artboards was first added in Photoshop CC 2015. If an older version opens a file with artboards, it will not understand the artboards. What version of Photoshop is being used to open the file?

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the comment! 
yes my colleague was using an older version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines