New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...

What I want to do is

I want to mockup 5000 photos I have

My smart object mockups are readily available

I want to know if I can do all of them in bulk as it will take a long time to do it one by one

I tried to do it with action, it didn't work, other than that, I tried a script, it didn't work either.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly are you trying to do with the photos? Some examples or screenshots of what you are trying to accomplish will help troubleshoot.

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum needs more info than "it didn't work".

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would File > Scripts > Image Processor work for you?  If you can create the mockup with an Action, Image Prcessor will batch a folder full of files, run the action and save them.

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Script? 

Please provide the mock-up-file and a couple of the images to be placed in it. (Feel free to remove/paint over all non-pertinent or confidential content.)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think first we need to know what you are trying to do.

That many photos would be kind of crazy.  Because depending on the photo it would need to be adjusted in the mockup.  If I am do mockups I do them one by one by one by one.

We need more info on what the MockUp is. Can you share the MockUp file?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines