• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I open PHotoshop 2021, version 22.5 in IOS Big Sur 11.4

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my Photoshop 2021 to version 22.5. My computer force quit screen shows it is open and working; but it is not open. Even using another app and asking it to open an image in Photoshop, still the same problem. 

I saw directions for opening Photoshop through another software, but when I followed the instructions I was not given that choice after "getting info."

HELP!

PS I too am VERY frustrated at having had to switch to the Creative Cloud Subscription. It has been a mess!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post more info about your specific computer, drive space available, memory and video specs. Operating system version?

Have you tried closing all programs/applications, shut down the computer and restarted?  If Photoshop shows in the Force Quit Screen, did you actually do the force quit?

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines