• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do ı get the old version of Photoshop 2021 ?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use Photoshop 2021, that any version of Photoshop 2021. I looked the all version of Photoshop in the "Creative Cloud Desktop" app but ı can't find the version, which ı want. When ı look the all version, ı see until 23.0 version of Photoshop. Can you help me this subject?

Have nice day, thank you from now...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mrtkync 

Adobe offer the current (2023) and one previous (2022). ProDesign Tools has some direct downloads to previous versions that will work with your paid subscription, and you should find 2021 there.

https://prodesigntools.com/

Let us know how it goes.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't. I looked the website but ı can't find anything. I saw the some links and ı click this links after it goes to me adobe creative cloud site. I don't understand anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mrtkync 

I clicked the link for 2021 and you are correct that ProDesign Tools does not have a direct download for this version. Instead, there are several paragraphs of instructions for getting the direct download links from Adobe, including what to say when you contact them.

"Standalone, complete installers for the CC app, Adobe Camera Raw, and Acrobat DC Pro/Standard are already publicly available – but to date, Adobe has not posted the rest of the Creative Cloud 2021 direct download links. However, good news: you can now actually get them yourself by contacting Customer Service."

https://prodesigntools.com/creative-cloud-2021-direct-download-links.html

Be sure to read all of the page, as ProDesign Tools has given two methods for getting 2021 and his instructions are complete.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the ProDesignTools direct download links

https://prodesigntools.com/creative-cloud-2021-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoops.  I cross posted Jane. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum software hides my reply while you are typing Trevor 😊

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines