• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get rid of old plugins or extensions

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a IMAC 27" with Ventura OS .  In PS CC 24.0.0. in my Automate folder under file can someone tell me how to get rid of old plugins or extensions.  I have tried to go to my Library/Adobe/plugins and there is no folder for plugins  or one for extentions that may have these old add ons.  Just trying to clean up my PS 

Thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from using the community >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Not sure what your reply means 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it means you posted in a forum that's intended to help people use the forums.

i moved your post to the photoshop forum because it's more likely to be answered there.

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ok thank you very much. Much appreciated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into the Finder, go ot the Adobe Photoshop folder, in there go to tohe Plugins Folder, there you have them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but that is the problem I dont have a Plug in folder un Library...Application Support...Adobe Photoshop2023 and then nothing under plugins   I have included what my finder looks like as well as what the plug in in Photoshop looks like.  I wished I could just right click and get rid of them but that doesn work either .  I dont even use 80% of these plugins any longer.  Any input is greatly appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your Finder window click on Macintosh HD then Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CC

plfol.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sooooo much.  I was obviously following the wrong path.  Its all cleaned up now 

Cheers

W

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear you have it all cleaned up now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines