• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I not show ALL images when I open Photoshop? I just want photshop to blank when I open it

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I not show ALL images when I open Photoshop? I just want a photshop to blank when I open it and not show all my previous images. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

You can use preference not to show the home screen automatically when you start Photoshop.  Then toggle the home screen off.  After that when you close and open Photoshop the home screen will be toggled off.  You would need to click the home icon in the tool option bar to toggle it back on.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try Preferences > General and uncheck "Auto Show the Home Screen". Then click OK and restart Photoshop

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use preference not to show the home screen automatically when you start Photoshop.  Then toggle the home screen off.  After that when you close and open Photoshop the home screen will be toggled off.  You would need to click the home icon in the tool option bar to toggle it back on.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also want to know this. Works fine. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines