• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I restore my menu bar?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday when I was editing some designs I accidentally clicked some button - have no idea what - and my entire menu bar disappeared!  So I now do not have: file, edit, image, view, filter, help, etc.  In other words, I cannot use the program.  I am clueless what to do to get them back.  I tried clicking the PS square in the upper left of the screen, because I thought that was supposed to restore the program to original defaults.  It accomplished nothing. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Mary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

This has happened to me as well. I'm in CS6 but even when I think I can't drag it, I finally can after several attempts.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH!! I just realized it is underneath the bar that is for controlling a tool - but THAT bar is unattached . . . floating by itself.  How do I get it reconnected?  I can't drag it.  It is stuck at the top of my screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to me as well. I'm in CS6 but even when I think I can't drag it, I finally can after several attempts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This still needs an answer.  Murray's answer is not an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best to create a new discussion telling us which version of Photoshop you're using on which operating system.

You could include a link referencing this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just posted another post re this: top menu bar restoration in PS 2022??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines