How get old filter into filter menu?

Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an older filter, it's in a folder, and it works.. (as standalone) . I cannot get it into filter menu. I've dropped the folder into a few places, no luck. Is there a definitive place to drop this is anymore with PS 2022? thanks.

It used to show up in filter list, -- the current version (which may buy, still deciding trial) , is automaticlly in filter list),

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to drop 8bf file in plugins folder Solved: Photoshop 2020 Plugin Folder / 8bf - Adobe Support Community - 10803234? Have you tried to consult developer where or how to install filter? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bojan thanks, is email notification still working, did not get notification, is way to check that?

Can't follow your post.  Maybe someone else can answer, thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines