Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How I can edit the layers

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi every one I hope you'll are doing great. I need help regarding to edit laeyers. I was working on designing logo for this, I was making layers for some finishing touches to logo but I don't which key I unintentionally pressed that my layers that I created for touch up has vanished I tried to recover it but in vain. Please help me out to sort this out.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I don't think any of us can help figure out the key you hit, but if the document is still open, the action you took should be in the document's history panel. If you quit and didn't save, it should open as it was before you erred,  but if you saved over it on your local computer at that time, you may want to seek your backup, as those layers would not be recoverable.

BUT, if you were working on a document that's in your Creative Cloud account, perhaps this video will help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wci1fNos3fg

In the latest episode of #PHOMO, ​Adobe evangelist Paul Trani shows us how to get out of a jam in seconds using Version History in Photoshop. Check out this ...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines