Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How open multiple images in camera raw?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to edit several images at the same time in "camera raw filter" that I have on Photoshop, is there a possibility to do so?
For the moment I have to proceed image by image which is quite long when you have about thirty to modify.

Thanks

Best regards

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Hi,

For those who still haven't succeeded, here is a very good video tutorial that explains easily how to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEeqnGWstp0

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we've been asking for this feature for more than 15 years. It isn't going to happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juliena,

Thanks for reaching out. We are here to help!

The most convenient way to work with multiple camera raw images is to use the Filmstrip view in Camera Raw. Please try Adobe Bridge to help you process multiple photos in Camera Raw. Check this article to learn more about using Camera Raw in Adobe Bridge & more powerful options to automate your work: https://helpx.adobe.com/lu_en/camera-raw/using/navigate-open-save-images-camera.html

Adobe Bridge is a free digital asset management app available for installation via the Creative Cloud desktop app. Visit this article to learn more: https://www.adobe.com/products/bridge.html

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards.
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help.

I have try the link you send me but there is a problem with this command:

The article tell: To process JPEG or TIFF images in Camera Raw, select one or more JPEG or TIFF files in Adobe Bridge, and then choose File > Open In Camera Raw or press Ctrl+R

When I press CTRL + R, nothing happens and I don't have too the option "Open In Camera Raw" in Adobe Bride.

Have you an other solution?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which versions of all the software are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Photoshop 2022 (v.23.1.1) .
I have a membership Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For those who still haven't succeeded, here is a very good video tutorial that explains easily how to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEeqnGWstp0

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP was asking about the Camer Raw Filter in Photoshop (Filter > Camera Raw Filter).

This should not be confused with the Adobe Camera Raw plug-in.

Two different, but similar things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In windows:

If images are in CR2 or RAW you can drag files into workspace at the same time and open it simultanealy. Very useful to develop them and syncronize options with Camera Raw.

In Mac you don't need this trick because with normal open in PS, you can develop them in Raw simultaneusly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

change their extensions to cr2 🙂 .. and load them all together into PS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines