• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to absolutely link both Pen pressure buttons of Option bar to the checkboxes of the B.S. window

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I have a question. Is there a way to make that the Transfer and Shape Dynamics checkboxes of the Brush Settings window and the pen pressure buttons of the Option bar toggle together when I turn them ON or OFF?
I mean, I would like to switch the pen pressure option for the shape or transparency from the Option Bar but not always work. These buttons are useless when the checkboxes are ON in the Brush Settings window. I would like to control the pen pressure options from the Option Bar whith the Brush window closed. 

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to automate this besides perhaps a custom script.

You can suggest this feature in the IDEAS tab of the Photoshop Forum, or find similar suggestions and up vote them.

FWIW - The Brush Panel Shape Dynamics has many more features and nuances for pen pressure than the button on or off in the options bar. You can adjust size, angle and shape variations with the sliders giving you greater control than the options bar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no way to automate this besides perhaps a custom script.

You can suggest this feature in the IDEAS tab of the Photoshop Forum, or find similar suggestions and up vote them.

FWIW - The Brush Panel Shape Dynamics has many more features and nuances for pen pressure than the button on or off in the options bar. You can adjust size, angle and shape variations with the sliders giving you greater control than the options bar. 

By @kevin stohlmeyer

@kevin stohlmeyer 
Thanks for the Reply.

Yes, I know. It's just that sometimes I keep most of the panels closed and to have checked the checkboxes makes useless the buttons of option bar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines