• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to access Lightroom library from photoshop for iPad?

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must have configured something badly, since this has to be the most basic of functions. I want to place a photo from my Lightroom library into a photoshop document on my iPad, which will show up as a new layer. The "place photo" button in photoshop would be where I'd expect to see the Lightroom library as an option, but I see Photos (the Mac app), Files, Libraries, and Camera. None of these show any way of accessing the Lightroom library, which is online, of course, and easily viewed in the Lightroom app. The Libraries option only shows brushes libraries, swatches, etc. Can anyone help me to see where I've gone wrong? My workaround has been to export the image from Lightroom to Photos, and then access the Photos library through photoshop, but that can't be the best option. You'd think I might at least be able to navigate through the Files option, but this only shows a handful of folders with a handful of files I must've saved into them at some point while learning the system. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one of the sorely missed features that is not available at all in Photoshop for Mobile. Especially considering Photoshop Mix has (had?) this capability.

All we can do is make a feature request here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/photoshop-mobile/5f5f2094785c1f1e6cc4087b

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ihave same question. seems simple...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines