• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply Heal Brush to all frames in a video

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to remove some dust and fluff from a bottle in a product video and I would like to apply the same spot healing brush location to multiple frames in a video.

Is it something possible without havng to do it manually for each frame? 

So far I only found 2 tutorials for it and tried but the way that they explained it wasn't very clear and I couldn't make it work.

Thank you in advannce!

Raffaella

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Raffaella29133552mwat have you tried creating a new layer with the healed area and have it added to each frame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @kevin stohlmeyer  for answering! I thought the healing brush can only be applied on the layer directly, shall I duplicate it multiple times? Sorry if sounds silly, I thought I was an expert in photoshop but I am honestly rethinking that 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Raffaella29133552mwat does the healed area/blemishes move in the video?

If not you could make one layer across all frames. If it moves it becomes more difficult to manage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines