• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change colour scheme in photoshop on Ipad

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically we've gone to a person who digitises art and he's sent through a proof but is claiming we need to change the colour settings from srgb to rgb. I've searched and searched for info videos anything on how to do it. Is it possible to change these settings on the iPad Pro version of photoshop. I'm 100% new to all this so I'm rather lost and help would be greatly appreciated. The trees are coming out green instead of brown.Thanks Suhayb

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sRGB is one Color Space within the RGB Color Mode. 
RGB without a defining reference (usually an ICC Profile) is no more able to determine a pixel’s intended appearance than you would be to determine the actual distance between two places on a map that lacks a scale. 

So it seems possible there was some misunderstanding in your communication. 

What do you mean by »proof« exactly? 

A device like an iPad, while it may provide decent display uniformity and stability, cannot exactly be taken seriously Color Management-wise at current anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines