• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the keyboard shortcut of auto-select

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Gaomon PD1560 drawing tablet on a mac and added cmd + z as one of the hot keys. However, whenever I try to undo and then draw a line quickly, it will sometimes activate auto-select and then move whatever layer I'm drawing on. It's not a huge problem but it can get very distracting and frustrating. Does anyone know how to change the keyboard shortcut for auto-select? I can't seem to find it in the shortcuts panel.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto-select is option for the Move tool, are you reffering to that? Ctrl/Cmd key will toggle on and off that option. Otherwise it is not clear to me what is going on. When drawing line, which tool you are using? You can temporary activate Move tool using Ctrl or V key, perhaps that is your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i have this issue as well. the command key toggles the auto-select button on and off, so i'm unable to use any keyboard shortcuts (like copy/paste, undo, etc.). it's maddening and i cannot find a way to prevent it from happening. i've searched online for hours and cannot find a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey sorry could you solve it? I have same issue impossible to solve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same here, has anyone found a solution? is 2024!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same nonsense here as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dan33506712td9n This was resolved in newer updates. What version are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines