• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change UI and icon size in Windows 11?

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my Photoshop version is 24.1.0. I have a problem of enlarging the UI size in Windows 11. I've tried to change the setting as below, but it doesn't work. Why don't adobe do Photoshop UI scaling system as illustrator or indesign? They are much easier.

interface.pngai.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You might want to put this in as an idea so that people can vote on it. If the idea gets enough interest, it could be a possibility for future iterations of the program.

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change settings Display Settings > Scale and layout > Scale. Photoshop will pick settings from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean by windows setting? I already changed it to 150% and it looks more comfortable for my eyes on my 4k screen. But you can see the second screenshot, under the same windows setting I just couldn't find way to change Photoshop UI but illustator works well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop is different, unfortunatelly for some users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should mention the font in the top toolbar is larger, but icon kept same size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines