• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Changing Image Background Color Product Page

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change black background color in Photoshop to match an existing website product page as per their theme color red but unable to do it. 

Have a look at original image 

best smart watch brand in pakistan.jpg

Here is product page to check the theme color which is Red 

(image removed to avoid advertizement )

Here is Photoshop screenshot, which option will work to change the white Left and Right empty white color to Red whcih I am mentioning in the following picture 

smart watch.JPG

Please guide me or share any specifc blog / video to understnad the photshop correctly. Sorry, I am newbie that's why some basic questions. 

Thanks
John  

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Replace color dialog

2. Fill

P. S. How can the face view of the watch show round edges on the glass while the side view doesn't? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would select the wanted color by opening photoshop, in reduced size, having the website showing behind or next to it. Get the Eyedropper, ( shortcut: I as I dropper) and click and drag on the image, until you reach an area on the webpage with the wanted color.

Now swich to the paint bucket tool (an alternate to the Gradient tool, So hit SHIFT+G to get the paint bucket tool, or click on hold on the gradient tool, until you see the alternate tools. 

Now click on the areas to fill them. 

If you also want to fill the bands, the best is maybe to first create a new layer 9the [+] icon in the Layers panel, and check the all layers in the paint bucket tool's option bar. this way you can change the blending mode to darken to retain the shadows. You can also do that if you change the Mode: from Normal to Darken for instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks PECourtejoie for detailed answer, sure I will try your method and after done on image and uploading to webiste, I will get back here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines