Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to contact support/cancel abo

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hei

How the h.. can I contact adobe? There is no way to cancel my abo and I getting lots of warning emails that my credit card is expired. I let the card expire on purpose to cancel the abo, and I getting all these annoying warning emails. I have tried to contact Adobe several times, but when I try to find a way to contact them I end up in a hopeless loop where there is no way to contact them.. 

How the h.. can I contact them so they can stop sending me all these warning emails, I just want to get out!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the @AdobeCare Twitter handle or the matching community profile here.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to cancel your subscription by going to your account online:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

If for any reason that does not work, then use this link from a browser that allows pop ups and click the contact symbol at the bottom right of the page : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines