• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Download Files Stored in Adobe Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how to download the files from my Adobe Creative Cloud's storage plan onto my computer so that I can free up space.  Your advice is greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

To download Cloud Docs, go to assets.adobe.com, to the Files section, to Your Files, to Cloud Documents. Select a file. You'll see three dots appear in the upper right, below your profile pic and the Adobe logo. Click on the three dots and select Download. It doesn't appear to allow you to download multiple files, though, as the three dots disappear when you select more than one file at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To download Cloud Docs, go to assets.adobe.com, to the Files section, to Your Files, to Cloud Documents. Select a file. You'll see three dots appear in the upper right, below your profile pic and the Adobe logo. Click on the three dots and select Download. It doesn't appear to allow you to download multiple files, though, as the three dots disappear when you select more than one file at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Myra,  thank you so much for assisting me.  I was able to download my files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But how do you download multiple files at once?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines