• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to eliminate person in a pic while the background is complicated?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have took a pic of cherry blossom tree in a tourist attraction. Since it is a tourist attraction, there must be a lot of people. I've tried using vanishing point, content aware & patch tool, but none of the result looks natural. To this, I guess it is because the background is too messy or complicated so that it cannot give me a satisfying result. Is there any way how to erase people from the pic when the background is messy? The original pic and the result is attached.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the psdc. file exceeds 47MB, so I uploaded the original pic instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no people in your photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the result photo is there, not the original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@cesarbaco27618350rzbw 

It won't help if you only took one photo, but there is a method to eliminate people that works well. Watch this 11 minute video from Jesús Ramirez to see how to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoTudr76I4&t=172s

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @cesarbaco27618350rzbw  the answer is practice. Experience cannot be replaced with a fully automated process. As you have seen, even with the powerful tools in Photoshop they still require a user to be able to adjust and manipulate an image manually. If you can supply the original image as @Peru Bob  and @Lumigraphics mentioned, we can give you suggestions on how to handle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines