Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to learn Photoshop?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am trying to learn Photoshop to enter into the world of Motion Graphics as well as to edit my own photography work. 

I have taken the courses of Dan Scott from Udemy and watched hundreds of videos on YouTube. I feel confident while watching these videos but fail miserably the moment I start editing my own photographs. 

I am curious to learn more about learning and practicing photoshop because I can't devote much time to it.

I am currently giving two hours each day and 5-6 hours over the weekends. 

Kindly help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Srishty 

If you are spending two hours a day plus 5-6 hours on weekends, then you are off to a good start. Try LinkedIn Learning. You can get a 30-day free trial, but after that you will want a subscription for the courses you will want to watch.

Start with:

• Katrin Eismann
  • Deke McClelland
  • Bert Monroy

Ask questions here as you go, starting a new thread for each. If the question is on a video, tell us which one with the minute:second so we can find it and better assist.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bear in mind that you can also access LinkedIn Learning (AKA Lynda.com) through the state-wide library system. The largest library in each state generally makes digital resources (such as LinkedIn Learning) available for free to residents of their state and applying for a library card can usually be done online. There are many other digital services as well, such as Hoopla.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines