• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to liquify multiple layers at once without make them into one layer?

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to liquify multiple layers at once without make them into one layer? I read some comment related to this and they said group those layers and make them into smart object and liquify.. but once the layer group is liquified , it doesn't let me ungroup those layers to select each layers..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to convert them to Smart Object - it's great you can later edit it in any way

Pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to liquify multiple layers in one layer without losing all those layers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't believe this still hasn't been answered. Procreate--the ten dollar iPad app--can do this no problem. I liquify ALL the layers of my canvas at the same time, all the time, on that app, but somehow, after decades of service, Photoshop still can't? It's wild to me the things Photoshop CAN'T do sometimes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines