How to make it so that manipulations are performed only on a range of white color?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

matroxs19266753_0-1659882800116.png

In this picture there is a white texture that needs to be removed. Here are the paintbrush texture dots that I don't like, below them is a gradient, which also needs to be saved. Is there a way to get rid of the white texture while keeping the gradient? What I'm doing now is just redrawing on top of the same thing, but I think there's a better way to do it in Photoshop. The only thing that comes to my mind is to make the brush affect only a certain range of white, (so for example the blue color will not repaint the black line) but I do not know how to do this. Please send some guide that can help with this. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could be as trivial as using Select --> Color Range based on the white speckles and applying a content aware Fill.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines