• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make pdf images with photoshop so it can easily upload on the site?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Everyone. Being a business owners I always preffer toward innovation. As we have an ecom store where we are selling different products. I have an idea to share the pds high quality images on my site with every product. But the issue now i am facing is the conversion of photoshop designs to pdf designs. How will we export the image in pdf formate. Kindly guide me this regard. Thank you so much.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

It's not entirely clear what you want – you need to decide on the dimensions of the images (in pixels) you want the user to be able to download (small, medium or large PDFs). To create a PDF from a Photoshop file you Save it and choose Photoshop PDF from the Format dropdown menu and choose the type of PDF from the Adobe PDF Preset menu – normally PDF/X-4 and keep your image in RGB color mode.

If you want product images to appear on your website they need to be in JPG or PNG formats. To create th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not entirely clear what you want – you need to decide on the dimensions of the images (in pixels) you want the user to be able to download (small, medium or large PDFs). To create a PDF from a Photoshop file you Save it and choose Photoshop PDF from the Format dropdown menu and choose the type of PDF from the Adobe PDF Preset menu – normally PDF/X-4 and keep your image in RGB color mode.

If you want product images to appear on your website they need to be in JPG or PNG formats. To create these from Photoshop: File > Export > Export As and choose the format from the Format menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for quick response and brief guide. With the help of your response I uploaded my first image of (link removed by moderator) I tried both jpg and png they are uploading even tried pdf one they also uploaded in the doc formate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines