• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open adobe camera raw from photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Hi everybody!
- I am currently using the [Link to third party site removed by moderator - use this Adobe link https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-camera.html  ]application to edit photos for Samsung S20 + phones. I am a new user of the application so I do not fully understand the application.
- Can someone show me how to open raw adobe camera from photoshop?
- Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I understand the question, but if the file is already open in Photoshop, right-click on the layer and choose 'Convert to smart object'. Then under the Filter menu, you can choose Camera Raw Filter.

If the file is not already open in Photoshop, navigate to where the file is on your computer, right click on it and choose Camera Raw. In order for this to work, the file either needs to be a raw file, a TIF, or a JPG.

If you are using Photoshop Elements instead of Photoshop, the commands may be different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an image open in Photoshop: Filter > Camera Raw Filter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are also many similar apps that I found at coimobile with Apk Mod version that I want to share

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines