• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to prevent embedded image colors changing due to the background? -Blend mode is Normal-

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I am trying to embed a pie chart (from a secondary application) onto my Photoshop creation. But the colors of the embedded pie keep changing based on different backgrounds.

How can I prevent this from happening?

Before you ask, blend mode is Normal and both Opacity and Fill Opacity are set to 100% for the pie chart (which I embed as a new layer)help.png.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Is the pie chart in teh Smart Object fully opaque? 

Is the placed Smart Object in a Group?

Are there other Layers higher up in the Layer Stack? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem was the layer stack indeed 🙂 All I had to do was ensure the pie charts added are above the photo filters applied in the layer stack. Was hard to tell that was the issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s why it is so important to include all pertinent Panels in screenshots when talking about problems in Photoshop image editing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The pie looks like a transparent PNG…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines