• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to select swatch color from the color picker

Engaged ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've taken the time to figure out the Hex codes for the most common colors the colorization neural filter is creating so that I can choose colors photoshop is already creating when I edit color in the "focal points" panal of the colorization window. By doing this, I'm adding in colors that work with the colors the Photoshop A.I. is already producing. So for instance, if the A.I has missed some body parts that should be flesh color, the points I add will match the other parts of the flesh that the A.I. did properly. The problem is when I click on the "focal point" image that's presented, the color picker comes up and I can only figure out how to get to the color I want by entering the Hex code which is more difficult than simply choosing my color from my custom swatches. How do I secect from my custom swatches from the color picker?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Open up your Swatches panel. So when you open the Color Picker on the Focal point, just click on the Swatch

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bumping this to the top again with the hope of getting a response...even a responce to tell me it's not possible if that's the case

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why no answers for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hex color values are based upon some color space. LabToHex.jpg color space.

Can you get Lab values? Lab is device independent.

If so, enter them into the PS color picker for Lab, you'll get the correct conversion to Hex for that color space of whatever you sampled FROM Lab.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open up your Swatches panel. So when you open the Color Picker on the Focal point, just click on the Swatch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Brad!...I don't know why but I had to move my color swatches to a different panel before this worked. When I had swatches opened before, once I hit the colorize filter, my swatches panel would disappear. This is going to be a great time saver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines