Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to set loop option in the gif file created from our plugin

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone.

We plan to build new function making gif file via our plugin, but we dont know how to set loop option.

I found this GIFSaveOptions method which has no method to set loop option.

Does anyone know solution for this problem?

Not limited Extend Script, we want to know any other automation.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you are referring to the Frame Animation time line option to loop forever or  some number of times. You can also set the delay times for frames in that panel. To script things like that you will need to use Action manager scripting code.  You should be able to install Adobe Scriptlistener Plug-in into Photoshop and look at the Action manager codes it logs when you change the looping setting and set frames delays. It will be easier to use the code logged then learning how to code action manager script code.

image.png

Adobe's DOM does not cover all of Photoshop features. You need to use Action manager code to use many of Photoshop features in scripts..

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your kind answer!

i dont know this useful plugin for our development. i can continue my technical survey with ScriptListener

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is Legacy Save for Web that saved Aninated Gif not Save AS 

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines