• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Solve Photoshop Malfunction on Windows 11 HDR

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I turn on HDR in windows 11 settings, my photoshop is start flickering and it's completely unusable because of low performance or malfunction. But when I turn off the HDR, photoshop is back to normal.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without exact system info we can't realyl tell you much. From problems with the graphics driver and inadequate hardware acceleration to connection issues with teh screen to a faulty monitor profile there could be a million reasons. You'd have to be much more specific and provide the necessary details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi maybe your graphic card it not working on this version of photoshop install an older photoshop version and tries..regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2023 Aug 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am facing the same issue with photoshop. When HDR is enabled in window 11, photoshop is completely unusavle, it takes hell lot of time to load images, low performance.

I still could not find the solution to this. For now I am using is with HDR disabled option. 
(Grapics card that I am using is : GTX 1080ti)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines