• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to solve "Renew your subscription" message

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't run the latest version of Photoshop on my PC, it crashes all the time. I located and installed Photoshop 2017 which worked perfectly. I then changed my billing country having moved abroad, and since then when I open it, I'm told to "renew my subscription".

The subscription is valid. This happened when the country changed. Tech Support dismissed getting 2017 to work and recommended the latest version, which I know is useless, and so installed verion 22.5.7 but infortunately that's useless, too, and crashes all the time. I've worked through the "Troubleshooting" page and nothing fixes it.

I can't work through all the intermediate versions to see if I can find one that works. I need to get the 2017 version to load properly beyond the message about licencing. Can this be resolved?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll have to contact Adobe directly. Only they can handle activation. 

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines